IT’S BEEN a large year … and a uncanny year.
Here are a tip 10 vast ride stories, finds, discoveries – call them what we will.
1. Life is tough for travellers. No airconditing outward when backing adult to locate a boat. And fish – in H2O – we have got to be kidding. It’s not easy traversing around a globe. We collated a bunch of uncanny complaints from these poor, hapless people.
2. None of them review to a epic censure minute of a year though. The well-written minute even got a courtesy of Sir Richard Branson …
3. But how uncanny does a censure have to be to get everyone’s attention? What do we consider you’d have to do to arise these odd-looking sleepers … beware we can find them on roughly each mode of ride if we demeanour tough enough.
5. In other news, a grouchy patron during a Chinese zoo detected that a lions showcased were, in fact, dogs. I’d feel ripped off too.
6. And New Zealanders detected a scary-looking remains that resembled a puzzling ‘sea monster’ on Pukehina Beach.
7. In South Africa locals were scratching their heads on an alien find (insert scary music).
8. And there was some-more conduct scratching. This time during Manchester Museum – interjection to an Egyptian statue that spins all by itself.
9. And there was news from above – and news from above has to be taken seriously. A skyscraper melted cars (yep, seriously) in London.
10. And Google Earth done a groundbreaking find … a penis-shaped church (built by a Christian society) in a USA city called … wait for it … Dixon.
The best bit is a year is not over yet, so who knows what else competence happen?