Category Archives: Technology

Huawei underneath closer UK scrutiny

Huawei underneath closer UK scrutiny

17 Dec 2013 Last updated during 09:47 ET The association still stays different to many Western consumers The supervision is to boost a slip of Chinese telecom hulk Huawei amid fears a apparatus could be used for spying. The association has turn a vital actor in a UK telecoms sector, heading to concerns over compromised inhabitant security. Intelligence group GCHQ ...

Read More »

Facebook tops 2013 Google searches

Facebook tops 2013 Google searches

17 Dec 2013 Last updated during 07:54 ET Continue reading a categorical story The amicable network was a many searched-for tenure on Google UK in 2013. It was also a many asked “what is” question Google also suggested a “top trending” searches for 2013. These were hunt terms that had seen a largest boost in trade given 2012. In 10th ...

Read More »

BT default ‘porn filter’ switched on

BT default ‘porn filter’ switched on

16 Dec 2013 Last updated during 06:33 ET The new filters are designed to retard sites unsuited for children BT has announced a launch of a new internet filter designed to strengthen children online. The controls will automatically be set to “on” for new users. Customers who do not wish a use will have to actively select not to spin ...

Read More »

Tablet goes on sale for £30

Tablet goes on sale for £30

16 Dec 2013 Last updated during 10:25 ET The new inscription is now on sale in a UK A inscription costing £30 has left on sale in a UK. The UbiSlate 7Ci, done by UK-based association Datawind, is a blurb chronicle of a Aakash 2 tablet, that was creatively launched in India. There, a inscription is especially used by students ...

Read More »

Google buys troops robot-maker

Google buys troops robot-maker

15 Dec 2013 Last updated during 23:22 ET Please spin on JavaScript. Media requires JavaScript to play. Robotics consultant Noel Sharkey pronounced Google’s merger of Boston Dynamics, was “a large surprise” Google has acquired a engineering association that grown Cheetah, a world’s fastest-running drudge and other animalistic mobile investigate machines. Boston Dynamics, that contracts for a US military, is a ...

Read More »

Bots ‘take adult 61% of web traffic’

Bots ‘take adult 61% of web traffic’

12 Dec 2013 Last updated during 08:42 ET By Leo Kelion Technology reporter The investigate suggests humans usually criticism for 38.5% of internet traffic If we are visiting this page a chances are that we are not a human, during slightest according to research. A investigate by Incapsula suggests 61.5% of all website trade is now generated by bots. The ...

Read More »

YouTube culls hundreds of diversion clips

YouTube culls hundreds of diversion clips

12 Dec 2013 Last updated during 09:16 ET Blizzard, creator of Diablo, pronounced it did not call for a take-downs Major games publishers have offering their support to fans who have had gameplay clips private from YouTube due to “illegitimate” copyright claims. Changes in a approach Google-owned YouTube scans videos had caused a spike in clips being taken down. But ...

Read More »

Bitcoin start-up raises $25m funding

Bitcoin start-up raises $25m funding

12 Dec 2013 Last updated during 22:54 ET Bitcoins are starting to be supposed for some real-world products and services Coinbase, a start-up that lets people trade Bitcoins, has lifted $25m (£15m) in try collateral appropriation – a largest by a Bitcoin start-up. Bitcoin, a practical currency, has been attracting a lot of seductiveness and a value surpassed $1,000 recently. ...

Read More »

Facebook

Get the Facebook Likebox Slider Pro for WordPress